How do I know I Need a Wheel Alignment?
Your wheels may have to be lined up if:
- You experience vibration when turning
- The steering wheel pulls to the left or right
- The steering wheel is not straight when driving on a straight roadway
- Your tire tread is wearing unevenly
Master Auto Repair of Webster Groves offers quality Wheel Alignment in St Louis, MO
An alignment check features:
- Assessment of the steering and suspension components
- Examination of the tires for size, inflation, and wear
- Comparison of your tire alignment to automobile manufacturer guidelines
During your wheel alignment, our auto repair mechanics can also inspect your vehicle for steering and suspension concerns, as well as drive-line complications. Visit us to have our technicians provide you with a dependable wheel alignment. Call us soon to arrange your next Wheel Alignment in conjunction with your other auto repair services. Master Auto Repair of Webster Groves is thrilled to be your local auto repair center and provider of tires in St Louis, MO.